Re: [gef-dev] GEF Layers, Selection, Resize, Move

Sumant,

please use the GEF forum in case you want to  ask questions of this kind in the future. Concerning your question, you should at first check that  a ResizableEditPolicy gets registered as a primary drag edit policy for those EditParts that represent your Rectangles/Polygons. By default, the parent layout edit policy is responsible for assigning the edit policies to its children, so that's were you have to take a look at.

Cheers
Alexander