[gef-dev] GEF Layers, Selection, Resize, Move

Hi

I want following capabilities in my application. Can you please guide?

1.    Able to draw Rectangle wherever user will click, should be resizable.

2.    Able to draw Polygon wherever user will click, should be resizable.

3.    This should be a multi layer application, so each Rectangle/Polygon should be on different layer.

if I add ScalableFreeformLayeredPane and FreeformLayer and then add Rectangle to FreeformLayer and FreeformLayer to ScalableFreeformLayeredPane, then I do not get selection working, cannot select the rectangle which is on Freeformlayer/ can not resize, can not move.

Please help.

.-Sumant

QuEST Global is ranked World No.1 in Engineering Service Outsourcing by the Black Book of Outsourcing 2009

This electronic message and all attachments contain information from QuEST which may be confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.
The information is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.
If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the message.

Back to the top