[gef-dev] Question about bendpoint creation

Hi,

Sorry for intruding on dev mailing list.

I have a question that I am not able to get answer on in GEF forum. I implemented bendpoints for my GEF editor - commands, policies. Everything works well except one thing, when I click on a connection and try to drag bendpoint to snap connection and create bend sometimes the drag does not work. I see the grab feedback but dragging bendpoint does not produce anything. Sometimes it works, a lot of times it does not. There are no exceptions or errors, so how can I go about finding out what it the problem?

Thanks for your help,
Alex

Back to the top