[gef-dev] +1 for Zoltan Ujhelyi on tools.gef by Alexander Nyssen

Alexander Nyssen voted:
    +1
Nice to see people are willing to get involved...

And while from Fabians nomination I infer that this election is meant to
affect the Zest \"subcomponent\" alone, this \"modularization\" of our
project (into Draw2d/GEF and Zest subcomponents) in the end is a mere
convention (in fact we are just one project), so additional votes will be
needed for you to make it happen. Therefore, I will not abstain but add a
+1 here as well.

Voting summary: http://portal.eclipse.org/

Back to the top