Re: [gef-dev] Making zest extendable

Hi!

First of all, the most recent version of Zest 2.0 is available from http://git.eclipse.org/c/gef/org.eclipse.zest.git

If you prefer GitHub, you can use the mirror at https://github.com/eclipse/zest/

Regarding making things available for extension, I think the best way would be to file a bug at https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?component=Zest&product=GEF and describe the specific thing you would like to have accessible, and your use case requiring the change. We could then discuss possible steps in the bug.

Finally, the ideal place for this question would have probably been the GEF forum: http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/f/81/

Cheers,
Fabian