Re: [gef-dev] GEF Project Indigo Release Review materials

Hi Anthony,

I think the link you meant is: http://wiki.eclipse.org/GEF/IndigoReview.

Looks good so far, except that indeed there have been some deprecations w.r.t. to the refactoring of the precision geometry, the layout managers, the edit policies, and the marquee selection tool, as mentioned in the New and Noteworthy document. Maybe we should thus link that under the End-of-Life section. Also the bugzilla snapshot seems to be somehow odd. Instead of the 199 bugzillas being mentioned there, I can for instance find only 61 that have been resolved if I search the bugzilla. What query did you use?

Cheers,
Alexander