Re: [gef-dev] Indigo M6 is today

Ah, I thought we didn't make a final decision yet, though I suspected it would be too late by now, and I'm fine with adding it next year.

Cheers,
Fabian

On 14.03.2011, at 16:03, Anthony Hunter <anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I thought we did not add Zest 2.0 to the Indigo project plan, did we not say in February that Zest 2.0 would be in next years release?

In any case, Zest 2.0 is not in the current GEF project builds on http://www.eclipse.org/gef/downloads/index.php , I do not think we can change everything today.

Cheers...
Anthony

From:        Fabian Steeg <steeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        GEF development <gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        03/14/2011 10:53 AM
Subject:        Re: [gef-dev] Indigo M6 is today
Sent by:        gef-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Would this be the last chance to get Zest 2.0 into Indigo (due to the API-freeze)?

We have nightly builds with tests for Zest 2.0 at [1], which create a p2 repo at [2]. There is documentation available at [3] on migrating from Zest 1.x to Zest 2.0. I don't know if this is basically all we need and adding it to Indigo would simply be a matter of copying the repo to the Indigo site, or if it is more involved and not feasible at this point.

Cheers,
Fabian

[1] https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/gef-zest-nightly/
[2] https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/gef-zest-nightly/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/targetPlatform
[3] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Zest#Migration_from_Zest_1.x_to_Zest_2.x

On 14.03.2011, at 15:15, Anthony Hunter <