Re: [gef-dev] Indigo M6 is today

Would this be the last chance to get Zest 2.0 into Indigo (due to the API-freeze)?

We have nightly builds with tests for Zest 2.0 at [1], which create a p2 repo at [2]. There is documentation available at [3] on migrating from Zest 1.x to Zest 2.0. I don't know if this is basically all we need and adding it to Indigo would simply be a matter of copying the repo to the Indigo site, or if it is more involved and not feasible at this point.

Cheers,
Fabian