[gef-dev] Carbon unsupported platform in Eclipse 3.7

Hi Team,

I am pretty sure that we all are aware that Mac OSX Carbon is Unsupported for Eclipse 3.7. Should we make a formal statement for GEF and Draw2D? I know we have hard coded work-arounds for Carbon and Cocoa, maybe we should check for Cocoa only going forward? Should we throw unsupported exceptions when we detect Carbon?

What do you guys think?

Cheers...
Anthony
--