Re: [gef-dev] GEF 3.7 M4 for Indigo

Hi Anthony,

could you please add the 3.7M4 (as well as the 3.7M5) milestone to Bugzilla? As this is the first "official" milestone build we are contributing to the 3.7 stream, I think it would be reasonable to use it as target for all bugs I have already worked on in the 3.7 stream, or not?

Best Regards
Alexander