thanks for the reply. Concerning cvs, shouldn't we move the project to the "archives" folder then?

Cheers
Alexander

Am 17.11.2010 um 15:02 schrieb Anthony Hunter:

Hi Alexander.

I checked the history of the examples feature in CVS and EDiagram was never in the feature. This means it was never shipped with the GEF examples and was not included with the 3.1 release. I do not know why.

In theory the EDiagram example has now been superseded by the GMF project.

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter
mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager
IBM Rational Software: Aurora / Modeling Tools
Phone: 613-270-4613

From:        Alexander Nyßen <alexander.nyssen@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        GEF development <gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        11/15/2010 05:41 PM
Subject:        [gef-dev] EDiagram example
Sent by:        gef-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Anthony,

since Bugzilla lists a couple of bugs related to the GEF EDiagram example (and since it is included in our CVS), I wondered what the actual state and policy concerning this project is. While Chris announced it as an "official" example to be included in the 3.1 release in his article "Using GEF with EMF" (see
http://aniszczyk.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Using-GEF-with-EMF.pdf), from the fact that it is not included in the examples feature, I infer that this has never happened.

Cheers
Alexander

--
Dr. Alexander Nyßen
Dipl.-Inform.

Telefon: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-210
Telefax: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-211
Mobil: +49 (0) 151 /  17396743

http://www.itemis.de
alexander.nyssen@xxxxxxxxx

itemis AG
Am Brambusch 15-24
44536 Lünen

Rechtlicher Hinweis:

Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621

Vorstand: Jens Wagener (Vors.), Wolfgang Neuhaus, Dr. Georg Pietrek, Jens Trompeter, Sebastian Neus

Aufsichtsrat: Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vors.), Stephan Grollmann, Michael Neuhaus

Dr. Alexander Nyßen
Dipl.-Inform.
Software-Engineer

Telefon: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-210
Telefax: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-211
Mobil: +49 (0) 151 /  17396743

itemis AG
Am Brambusch 15-24
44536 Lünen

Rechtlicher Hinweis:

Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621

Vorstand: Jens Wagener (Vors.), Wolfgang Neuhaus, Dr. Georg Pietrek, Jens Trompeter, Sebastian Neus

Aufsichtsrat: Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vors.), Stephan Grollmann, Michael Neuhaus

Back to the top