[gef-dev] EDiagram example

Hi Anthony,

since Bugzilla lists a couple of bugs related to the GEF EDiagram example (and since it is included in our CVS), I wondered what the actual state and policy concerning this project is. While Chris announced it as an "official" example to be included in the 3.1 release in his article "Using GEF with EMF" (see http://aniszczyk.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Using-GEF-with-EMF.pdf), from the fact that it is not included in the examples feature, I infer that this has never happened.

Cheers
Alexander

--
Dr. Alexander Nyßen
Dipl.-Inform.

Telefon: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-210
Telefax: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-211
Mobil: +49 (0) 151 /  17396743

http://www.itemis.de
alexander.nyssen@xxxxxxxxx

itemis AG
Am Brambusch 15-24
44536 Lünen

Rechtlicher Hinweis:

Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621

Vorstand: Jens Wagener (Vors.), Wolfgang Neuhaus, Dr. Georg Pietrek, Jens Trompeter, Sebastian Neus

Aufsichtsrat: Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vors.), Stephan Grollmann, Michael Neuhaus

Back to the top