Re: [gef-dev] GEF Wiki Page

Carlo,

you are right, Draw2d Javadoc seems to be ok, but GEF Javadoc seems to be broken. Anthony, maybe you have an idea what that could be about?

Cheers
Alexander

Am 10.11.2010 um 22:43 schrieb Carlo Salinari:

> On 11/10/2010 9:49 PM, Alexander Nyßen wrote:
>> Hi Carlo,
>>
>> the Javadoc of the current stable release can be found online on the help pages (which is linked on the wiki page; its the first link under the Draw2d/GEF documentation section). Concerning the layouts and edit policies you may best consult the tutorials listed under documentation and external documentation. That should give you a good start.
>
> API Reference/GEF Framework gives a "Topic not found" message.
> So, I guess the link is alright, but there's no javadocs to be seen.
>
> The tutorial "Building a Database Schema Diagram..." has indeed a short
> paragraph about Layout Management. It's a pity that such a central
> concept as layouts/constraints is so poorly documented.
>
> I'll go through the slides and see if there's something more there.
>
> cheers,
> Carlo

Dr. Alexander Nyßen
Dipl.-Inform.
Software-Engineer

Telefon: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-210
Telefax: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-211
Mobil: +49 (0) 151 /  17396743

http://www.itemis.de
alexander.nyssen@xxxxxxxxx

itemis AG
Am Brambusch 15-24
44536 Lünen

Rechtlicher Hinweis:

Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621

Vorstand: Jens Wagener (Vors.), Wolfgang Neuhaus, Dr. Georg Pietrek, Jens Trompeter, Sebastian Neus

Aufsichtsrat: Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vors.), Stephan Grollmann, Michael Neuhaus

Back to the top