Re: [gef-dev] GEF Wiki Page

On 11/10/2010 9:49 PM, Alexander Nyßen wrote:
> Hi Carlo,
>
> the Javadoc of the current stable release can be found online on the help pages (which is linked on the wiki page; its the first link under the Draw2d/GEF documentation section). Concerning the layouts and edit policies you may best consult the tutorials listed under documentation and external documentation. That should give you a good start.

API Reference/GEF Framework gives a "Topic not found" message.
So, I guess the link is alright, but there's no javadocs to be seen.

The tutorial "Building a Database Schema Diagram..." has indeed a short
paragraph about Layout Management. It's a pity that such a central
concept as layouts/constraints is so poorly documented.

I'll go through the slides and see if there's something more there.

cheers,
Carlo

Back to the top