Re: [gef-dev] New And Noteworthy for 3.7

Hi Chris,

thanks for the hint. I didn't now such a structuring was supported by Mediawiki.

I thus changed the New and Noteworthy pages accordingly.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/GEF/New_and_Noteworthy, currrently a redirect to http://wiki.eclipse.org/GEF/New_and_Noteworthy/3.6
http://wiki.eclipse.org/GEF/New_and_Noteworthy/3.6
http://wiki.eclipse.org/GEF/New_and_Noteworthy/3.7

The old pages are now redirects:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/GEF_New_and_Noteworthy -> http://wiki.eclipse.org/GEF/New_and_Noteworthy
http://wiki.eclipse.org/GEF_3.6_New_and_Noteworthy -> http://wiki.eclipse.org/GEF/New_and_Noteworthy/3.6
http://wiki.eclipse.org/GEF_3.7_New_and_Noteworthy -> http://wiki.eclipse.org/GEF/New_and_Noteworthy/3.7

Unfortunately, the GEF project summary page (http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project_summary.php?projectid=tools.gef) points to http://wiki.eclipse.org/GEF_New_and_Noteworthy, which is now a "double" redirect that is not automatically followed. Anthony, could you please change the entry to point to http://wiki.eclipse.org/GEF/New_and_Noteworthy?

Best Regards
Alexander

Am 28.10.2010 um 00:06 schrieb Chris Aniszczyk:

> 2010/10/27 Alexander Nyßen <alexander.nyssen@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I have created an initial "new and noteworthy" document for the upcoming 3.7 release in the wiki, so we can continuously work on adding contents to it. Here is the link: http://wiki.eclipse.org/GEF_3.7_New_and_Noteworthy.
>
> Nice to see GEF active again in the public!!!
>
> As an outsider, I recommend you structure your wiki a bit better.
>     http://wiki.eclipse.org/GEF_3.7_New_and_Noteworthy should be...
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/GEF/New_and_Noteworthy/3.7
>
> This way, people can navigate a bit better.
>
> Feel free to lift any mediawiki templates off the EGit wiki to
> organize your pages a bit better.
>     http://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit
>
> --
> Cheers,
>
> Chris Aniszczyk
> http://aniszczyk.org
> +1 860 839 2465

Dr. Alexander Nyßen
Dipl.-Inform.
Software-Engineer

Telefon: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-210
Telefax: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-211
Mobil: +49 (0) 151 /  17396743

http://www.itemis.de
alexander.nyssen@xxxxxxxxx

itemis AG
Am Brambusch 15-24
44536 Lünen

Rechtlicher Hinweis:

Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621

Vorstand: Jens Wagener (Vors.), Wolfgang Neuhaus, Dr. Georg Pietrek, Jens Trompeter, Sebastian Neus

Aufsichtsrat: Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vors.), Stephan Grollmann, Michael Neuhaus

Back to the top