Re: [gef-dev] Is it a bug of GEF?

Hallo Dart,

this has been fixed in GEF 3.6, using the newly provided IClippingStrategy mechanism, i.e. by means of ViewportAwareConnectionLayerClippingStrategy (http://wiki.eclipse.org/GEF_New_and_Noteworthy). You may take a look at the 3.6 logic example, where its use is demonstrated.

Cheers,
Alexander

PS: This is the GEF-Developers mailing list, which is reserved for postings related to the development of GEF itself (i.e. used by contributors and committers). Please use the GEF forum, in case you have any future questions of this kind.