[gef-dev] New and Noteworthy for 3.6

Hi all,

I had investigated the problem of a missing "New and Noteworthy" document for the GEF project quite a while ago (bug #308066). That is, I had created an initial web document for this purpose, which I had uploaded as a patch. As the feedback was quite poor, I  have reconsidered this, and I am now convinced that - as we are a diverse project with quite a few people involved - a New and Noteworthy document in the form of a web page would probably be not the best way to go.

As such, I have in consequence set up a New And Noteworthy document in the GEF wiki (http://wiki.eclipse.org/GEF_New_and_Noteworthy) today. It is a redirect that can be adopted to always point to the latest release of GEF. As Helios is around the corner, I have initially redirected it to a New and Noteworthy document for 3.6, which I have populated with some initial content, related those things I have worked on for the release. Please feel free to augment the document by adding information about the new and noteworthy things you have contributed to the release, as well.

Best Regards
Alexander

--
Dr. Alexander Nyßen
Software-Engineer

Telefon: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-210
Telefax: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-211
Mobil: +49 (0) 151 /  17396743

http://www.itemis.de
alexander.nyssen@xxxxxxxxx

itemis AG
Am Brambusch 15-24
44536 Lünen

Rechtlicher Hinweis:

Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621

Vorstand: Jens Wagener (Vors.), Wolfgang Neuhaus, Dr. Georg Pietrek, Jens Trompeter, Sebastian Neus

Aufsichtsrat: Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vors.), Stephan Grollmann, Michael Neuhaus

Back to the top