Re: [gef-dev] GEF Helios Release Review Materials

Hi all!

Don't know if it's a problem, but now the committer changes section mentions a dot4zest component, which is not mentioned in the overview ("The GEF Project provides the GEF, Draw2D and Zest sub-components").

I also made two minor edits to the page (fixed link formatting and a typo).

Cheers,
Fabian