Re: [gef-dev] GEF Development Environment

Hi Alexander,

Couple more things

We have been using the format for the commit comments as:
[213359] gef-head crevells 071221 Make GEF's snapping and tools extensible to allow moving shapes with arrow keys

The Bugzilla number and the Summary are in the comment. List the branch committed, who the contribution was from and the date. The last three are possibly redundant since we are duplicating the information in CVS and they are already in the history, but we have found it useful to easily figure out what the change was. Note that if I am committing a contribution, that name and not the committer name will be in the comment.

When we resolve the bugzilla, we need to state how the bug is verified. Preferably this would be a JUnit test. Alternatively, the bugzilla will say that the defect can be reproduced in the Logic example and you can demonstrate the fix working in the logic example (or other examples using GEF). If the bug is trivial or obvious and does not require a test, we can just state this in the Bugzilla too.

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager

Inactive hide details for Anthony Hunter---2010/04/07 03:59:17 PM---Correct, that would be it. The baseline is the target contaAnthony Hunter---2010/04/07 03:59:17 PM---Correct, that would be it. The baseline is the target containing Eclipse SDK 3.5.2 and GEF 3.5.2.

Anthony Hunter/Ottawa/IBM

GEF development <gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

2010/04/07 03:59 PM

Re: [gef-dev] GEF Development Environment

Correct, that would be it.

The baseline is the target containing Eclipse SDK 3.5.2 and GEF 3.5.2.

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter
mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager
IBM Rational Software: Aurora / Modeling Tools
Phone: 613-270-4613

Inactive hide details for Alexander Nyssen ---2010/04/07 03:48:44 PM---Anthony, I have taken GEF-ALL-3.5.2.zip to define the APAlexander Nyssen ---2010/04/07 03:48:44 PM---Anthony, I have taken GEF-ALL-3.5.2.zip to define the API tools baseline. Would that be appropriate?

Alexander Nyssen <alexander.nyssen@xxxxxxxxx>

GEF development <gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

2010/04/07 03:48 PM

Re: [gef-dev] GEF Development Environment

Anthony,

I have taken GEF-ALL-3.5.2.zip to define the API tools baseline. Would that be appropriate?

Best Regards
Alexander