Re: [gef-dev] Vote for Committer status for Alexander Nyßen has started

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 1:14 PM, Alexander Nyssen
<alexander.nyssen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hallo Anthony,
> thanks for your nomination.
> While I do not think that this is of great importance for the
> voter's judgment, let me just correct that my blog
> (http://nyssen.blogspot.com) is - at least up to now - not listed under
> planeteclipse.org (actually I thought that planeteclipse.org was limited to
> committers only). Just in case someone will search and not find it there ...

It's not limited to committers only! I'm sorry you thought that!

If you want to get syndicated, file a request here:
    https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Community&component=PlanetEclipse.org

Cheers,

--
Chris Aniszczyk | EclipseSource Austin | +1 860 839 2465
http://twitter.com/eclipsesource | http://twitter.com/caniszczyk

Back to the top