[gef-dev] Eclipse plug-in to build applications using WYGIWYS approach

Hello,

I need to build an Eclipse plug-in, so as the final user of the plug-in could perform the following tasks:

- Create UIs via drag and drop. Finally the graphical UIs will generate my specific XML language. Something similar to what the Android ADT eclipse plugin offers.
- Create a visual graph to model the application flow.

I would like to know if GEF could help me to develop this plug-in or, at least, to carry out some parts of it. I would also appreciate any recommendation about other tools which could be useful for me.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Pelayo

Back to the top