[gef-dev] Step to create Multipage GEF Editor

Hello All,
I am new to the GEF and right now working on GEF 3.2.2 enviroment.
I am able to run the GEF Shape example in Eclipse.
Now I want to use GEF shape example in Mutlipage Editor. So that when I save
the editor file (shape file) I can generate the .xml file and simply display
it inside next page in editor (in case of multiPage Editor).

If anyone of you know the steps to do, Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.