Re: [gef-dev] Double click on gui canvas

Hi Santosh

You must be using an editor, in your editor in configureGraphicalViewer() method, you can add the mouseMotionListner, which will help you to capture mouseDoubleClick events.

Furher, you must have placed a default tool for the palette and editor. You can utilise the mouseDoubleClick method of that tool too.

Vipul Sharma I Astt. Project Lead I Daffodil Software Ltd I Gurgaon I India I Contact : 9999064146