[gef-dev] problem in mixing layout

Hello,
I'm developping an application about a network diagram and I'd like to apply different layouts on the same graph.
Is it possible to select an entity and to apply another layout to this entity or do I have to create a new graph and disconnect the old one.
I tough I could override the method getNodesTolayout to apply a filter on the set of node in order to choose a part of the graph nodes to make the layout but I seems impossible.
Any idea?

thanks

Get a great deal on Windows 7 and see how it works the way you want. Check out the offers on Windows 7now.

Back to the top