[gef-dev] GEF Incubator

To host some of the exciting new development we saw over the summer (Dot4Zest and the updates to the Zest Layouts), I am putting together a proposal for an incubator project.  Currently this will host these two projects, and the team from [1] have also expressed interested in moving their code to Eclipse.org.

The proposal is available here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Gef/Incubator/Proposal

I've listed Anthony and myself as project co-leads.  Chris Aniszczyk has offered to be a mentor for the work.

Please take a second to review the proposal and let me know what you think. I would like to start the process fairly soon.

[1] http://code.google.com/p/emfmodelvisualizer/

cheers,
ian