Re: [gef-dev] GEF Incubator?

Hi Ian, that would be a cool idea to put all the new Zest dependent work in an incubator.

We could even put Zest 2.0 there as well to accurately determine how Zest 1.x users will be affected before pushing immediately into Helios.

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components

Inactive hide details for Ian Bull ---2009/08/14 11:14:56 AM---With all the exciting work going on this summer around Zest, I wIan Bull ---2009/08/14 11:14:56 AM---With all the exciting work going on this summer around Zest, I was wondering if it makes sense to start a GEF incubator? In ad

Ian Bull <irbull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

GEF development <gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

2009/08/14 11:14 AM

[gef-dev] GEF Incubator?

With all the exciting work going on this summer around Zest, I was wondering if it makes sense to start a GEF incubator?  In addition to the work being done by Fabian and Mateusz, Markus Volter has expressed interest in bringing his model visualizer stuff to Eclipse.org (http://code.google.com/p/emfmodelvisualizer/), and I have talked with a few other students that have expressed interest in doing some exploratory work with Zest.

I'm going to be off-line for the next two weeks, but if others feel that a GEF incubator is a good idea, I can start the project proposal when I return.

Cheers,
Ian

http://eclipsesource.com | http://twitter.com/eclipsesource_______________________________________________