[gef-dev] GEF Incubator?

With all the exciting work going on this summer around Zest, I was wondering if it makes sense to start a GEF incubator?  In addition to the work being done by Fabian and Mateusz, Markus Volter has expressed interest in bringing his model visualizer stuff to Eclipse.org (http://code.google.com/p/emfmodelvisualizer/), and I have talked with a few other students that have expressed interest in doing some exploratory work with Zest.

I'm going to be off-line for the next two weeks, but if others feel that a GEF incubator is a good idea, I can start the project proposal when I return.

Cheers,
Ian