Re: [gef-dev] Re: Last build on emft.eclipse.org today

Hi again,

As Nick says, EMF QVF is moving to Athena as well. So we can likely get others to help too.

We can follow the recent platform p2 zips only as well. EMF QVT is probably going to do the same.

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components

Inactive hide details for Ian Bull ---2009/07/28 08:18:10 PM---Nick, do you know what's required to get javadoc generated in thIan Bull ---2009/07/28 08:18:10 PM---Nick, do you know what's required to get javadoc generated in the doc plugin? (i.e. what parts are not implemented yet). I cou

Ian Bull <irbull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

GEF development <gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Anthony Hunter/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA, nickboldt+build@xxxxxxxxx

2009/07/28 08:18 PM

Re: [gef-dev] Re: Last build on emft.eclipse.org today

Nick,

do you know what's required to get javadoc generated in the doc plugin? (i.e. what parts are not implemented yet). I could take a stab at some of this.

I got myself setup with Athena today, and I'm pretty impressed with what it can do.

cheers,
ian