Re: [gef-dev] Last build on emft.eclipse.org today

Hi Ian,

emft.eclipse.org is going down permanently On August 5. So this is a "do before August 5" job.

Moving to modeling.eclipse.org seems trivial, so consider it almost done.

We will have to ask Nick about the Athena part as I do not know what is involved.

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components

Inactive hide details for Ian Bull ---2009/07/24 01:32:35 PM---I would be happy to help with effort (moving GEF to Athena). I'lIan Bull ---2009/07/24 01:32:35 PM---I would be happy to help with effort (moving GEF to Athena). I'll be off-line through parts of August, so I don't know if the t

Ian Bull <irbull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

GEF development <gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

nickboldt+build@xxxxxxxxx

2009/07/24 01:32 PM

Re: [gef-dev] Last build on emft.eclipse.org today

I would be happy to help with effort (moving GEF to Athena). I'll be off-line through parts of August, so I don't know if the timing will work out, but let me know what I can do to help.

cheers,
ian