[gef-dev] Last build on emft.eclipse.org today

Hi Team,

Hopefully we have all seen the emails from the webmasters and Nick that emft.eclipse.org is going away in August.

I am going to run a 3.5.1 Maintenance and 3.6 Integration build, push them to the downloads site and then move the builds to modeling.eclipse.org.

Nick, should we consider moving to Hudson / Athena ? https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/view/Athena%20CBI/

The part that is missing I think is how to promote the builds to the downloads site.

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components

Back to the top