[gef-dev] GEF Basic Doubts!

Hi,
I am developing a Graphical Editor in GEF.
In the last 4 weeks or so, I am able to draw a few  figures from my
underlying model, drag (move) it, and now I just finished drawing
connections between those figures. So, I am a bit relieved (though what I
have just done is not even 1% of my entire project).
I am stuck at few places and am enlisting it down. Please help.

1. Since, I am able to draw connections between 2 rectangles (say), when I
overlap one rectangle (say a) over another rectangle (say a), I see the
connection starting from the body (heart) of 'a' and then going to 'b'. What
I want is I should not be able to see that connection starting from the
middle of the rectangle. It should always be seen starting from an edge of
one rectangle to another rectangle's edge. (which is seen normally if I
don't overlap).

2. Another is, I am drawing a simple figure. That is, a figure has a
ToolbarLayout and in that figure, I have added two Labels. I want those
labels to be left aligned. I don't know why for some reason it is always in
the center.

Thanks,
Aatish

PS: My email id is aatish.mandelecha@xxxxxxxxx .