Re: [gef-dev] Gef Build questions

No worries. We still have all the RC builds before GA.

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components

Inactive hide details for Ian Bull ---05/08/2009 12:27:31 AM---I forgot that the Milestone was spun last week, and I made a fewIan Bull ---05/08/2009 12:27:31 AM---I forgot that the Milestone was spun last week, and I made a few small changes last weekend (to Zest

Ian Bull <irbull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

GEF development <gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

05/08/2009 12:27 AM

[gef-dev] Gef Build questions

I forgot that the Milestone was spun last week, and I made a few small changes last weekend (to Zest).  The changes are in the most recent IBuild, but not in the Milestone. I don't mind the changes not being included in M7 (they were just a few small bug fixes), but it would be nice to get them in for Galileo. Will we have another build before Galileo?

Also, how does tagging work for GEF projects?  I actually didn't tag my projects, but the changes still made it into the IBuild.  Anthony, do you tag everything on Tuesday, or is tagging done automatically?

cheers,
ian

http://eclipsesource.com | http://twitter.com/eclipsesource_______________________________________________