Re: [gef-dev] Gef Build questions

Tagging is done automatically.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Modeling_Project_Releng/Releasing/Scheduled_Releases

Ian Bull wrote:
I forgot that the Milestone was spun last week, and I made a few small changes last weekend (to Zest). The changes are in the most recent IBuild, but not in the Milestone. I don't mind the changes not being included in M7 (they were just a few small bug fixes), but it would be nice to get them in for Galileo. Will we have another build before Galileo?

Also, how does tagging work for GEF projects? I actually didn't tag my projects, but the changes still made it into the IBuild. Anthony, do you tag everything on Tuesday, or is tagging done automatically?

cheers,
ian