Re: [gef-dev] Some questions about Zest

What do you mean by re-connect?  You can create (programatically) a new connection and remove the old one. Will this work?  As for modify the text, I assume you mean through an edit (not progrmatically).  No, this cannot be done.  I don't want to add too much editing functionality because this is the purpose of GEF.  However, I could imagine using a cell editor (like a table or tree) for this purpose.  If you would like to open a bug and help with a patch, we could probably do this.

As for sub-graphs, see GraphContainer.

Cheers,
ian