Re: [gef-dev] Image with transparent background...

I'm not sure what an Image Object is? If you are talking about a Draw2D figure, then just set the opaque property to false.  However, I imagine your question is SWT related.

See: http://www.eclipse.org/swt/snippets/

Also, please review the disclaimer on your e-mail. You realize that you posted to an open mailing list?

DISCLAIMER: