Re: [gef-dev] LineAttributes and advanced mode

Hi Randy,

As we briefly discussed off-line, we will need Bugzillas for any of these issues and we will tackle them in M5.

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components

Inactive hide details for Randy Hudson ---12/15/2008 02:39:33 PM---Can we change the LineAttribute support in draw2d to work thRandy Hudson ---12/15/2008 02:39:33 PM---Can we change the LineAttribute support in draw2d to work the same as SWT? For example:

Randy Hudson <hudsonr@xxxxxxxxxx>

GEF development <gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

12/15/2008 02:39 PM

[gef-dev] LineAttributes and advanced mode

Can we change the LineAttribute support in draw2d to work the same as SWT?
For example:

           LineAttributes la = new LineAttributes(5);
           la.dashOffset = 3;
           la.style = SWT.LINE_CUSTOM;
           la.dash = new float[]{5.5,5.5};
           g.setLineAttributes(la);
           g.drawLine(0, 10, 20, 10);
           g.setAntialias(SWT.OFF);
           g.drawLine(0, 20, 20, 20);

This code draws the same line twice, but the second time it renders
differently (I had to fix where dashOffset was getting lost too).

If so, should we try to get this consistent before the M4 milestone, since
that's the first milestone containing the new support?

Also, setAdvanced(false) has several side effects that are not being
reflected in SWTGraphics.

-Randy[attachment "pic18895.jpg" deleted by Anthony Hunter/Ottawa/IBM] _______________________________________________
gef-dev mailing list
gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx