Re: [gef-dev] Ganymede End of Days: RC5 week

Hi Nick,

It is likely worthwhile for you to test the rename script on GEF to create an RC5.

This way we can confirm the rename and publish script is working.

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components

Inactive hide details for Anthony Hunter---06/13/2008 04:38:14 PM---Hi Nick, GEF does not need an RC5.Anthony Hunter---06/13/2008 04:38:14 PM---Hi Nick, GEF does not need an RC5.

Anthony Hunter/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA

GEF development <gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

gef-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx, gmf-dev <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, gef-dev <gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, gmf-releng <gmf-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

06/13/2008 04:38 PM

Re: [gef-dev] Ganymede End of Days: RC5 week

Hi Nick,

GEF does not need an RC5.

GMF already did their RC5.
http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/gmf/downloads/?showAll=1&hlbuild=S200806121402&project=gmf#S200806121402

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter
mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components
IBM Rational Software: Aurora / GMF / Modeling Tools
Phone: 613-270-4613

Inactive hide details for Nick Boldt---06/13/2008 03:00:04 PM---FYI -------- Original Message --------Nick Boldt---06/13/2008 03:00:04 PM---FYI -------- Original Message --------

Nick Boldt/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA

gmf-releng <gmf-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>, gmf-dev <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, gef-dev <gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

06/13/2008 03:00 PM

[gef-dev] Ganymede End of Days: RC5 week

FYI