Re: [gef-dev] Ganymede and GEF

Hi Team,

Here are the slides.

(See attached file: Ganymede-Release-Review-GEF-3.4.ppt)

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components

Inactive hide details for Ian Bull ---05/20/2008 01:59:16 AM---On one of the modeling dev lists, Nick mentioned the requirementIan Bull ---05/20/2008 01:59:16 AM---On one of the modeling dev lists, Nick mentioned the requirement to create a mini-deck of slides to

Ian Bull <irbull@xxxxxxxxxx>

GEF development <gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

05/20/2008 01:59 AM

[gef-dev] Ganymede and GEF

On one of the modeling dev lists, Nick mentioned the requirement to
create a mini-deck of slides to highlight the project.  Does anyone know
if this needs to be done for GEF?

If so, let me know what I can do to help.

cheers,
ian

--
R. Ian Bull