[gef-dev] center figure in editor and arrange figures around it

hi everybody :)
i'm having some problems here getting an editor to display my model like i want it to.
i need an ellipse to be displayed in the center of the editor.
and then i need to "connect" some "lines" to it that are arranged around it. a good thing would be to be able to set the angle from which the line is connected to the ellipse.
i think the best way to that is to write a custom layout manager. is that right? if so, how could i do that? i tried to find out the location / width / heigth of the surrounding editor but i couldn't figure it out :(
could anyone give me a hint where to start?

Gr33tz Goddchen

Back to the top