Re: [gmf-dev] Re: [gef-dev] GEF 3.4M6 candidate build available

Sure, no problem. Wasn't sure if you'd prefer to sniff test a build
this way vs. actually publishing one. Here's the respun-as-an-I-build
version:

http://www.eclipse.org/gef/downloads/?hlbuild=I200803312310&sortBy=date&project=#I200803312310

FYI, using the S-build that preceeded this one (same contents,
different name), I've got two GMF candidates too, one on each build
server.

http://emf.torolab.ibm.com/modeling/gmf/downloads/?sortBy=date#latest
http://emft.eclipse.org/modeling/gmf/downloads/?sortBy=date#latest

Everything looks good except the fact that the JUnits aren't set up to
run... yet.

Max, any progress on that? You can copy the code from the releng
template or from the gef.releng project. Ping me if you need any
assistance setting it up.

Cheers,

Nick