[gef-dev] Zest feature

I haven't done Eclipse Releng stuff before, so I bear with me :-)

It seems that both the GEF SDK and Zest SDK don't include Draw2D (although the D/L page says they do). I think this is just a matter of including the Draw2D Feature in the GEF and Zest SDK features. Should they include Draw2D?

Also, is the "ALL" defined as a feature? Or does this just get packaged as build time?

Cheers,
Ian

--
R. Ian Bull