Re: [gef-dev] Zest builds

My understanding is that my role as build monkey will begin post-M4, so yes, coordination w/ me after M4 is done next week will work.

Will the new GEF build will continue to provide ALL (SDK + Examples), SDK, Runtime, Examples, Tests, plus a new bundle for all the Zest bits?

Or should Zest be distributed across (integrated into) the ALL, SDK, Runtime, Examples, and Tests? Or be a separate component (and thus separate build, with its own 1+ zips/update jars)?

FYI, I'm on vacation Dec 17 - 19 and Dec 24 - Jan 06, so I won't be doing much during that time. ;-)

Nick