[gef-dev] Need help abt how to use WizardNewFileCreationPage for GEF Editor

Hi all,
Actually i need solution abt how i can add other Wizard pages along with

WizardNewFileCreationPage.

what i am facing is :

 if i am using WizardNewFileCreationPage in a wizard , i cant add other pages to the wizard before or after WizardNewFileCreationPage page and

even cant add my own UI on this WizardNewFileCreationPage in CreateControl() method.

This CreateControl() method also requires to use

Super.CreateControl();

which creates some UI which i dont want in my scenario.

So please can anyone help me with all above situations

With this i need some docs abt

GraphicalEditorWithFlyoutPalette and its use

Thanks and Regards

Narayan

Back to the top