Re: [gef-dev] How to paste a label in shapes editor

Hi,

This question should be posted in the GEF newsgroup
news://news.eclipse.org/eclipse.tools.gef .

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |"Kethireddy, Narasimba Reddy (K-SOB-2)" <narasimba.reddy.kethireddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>                                                                |
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                               |
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  |06/09/2007 08:58 AM                                                                                                                               |
|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  |[gef-dev] How to paste a label in shapes editor                                                                                                   |

Hello Guys

                This is kethireddy and currently doing an internship with
Voxwagen,Germany. I am in to developing a tool based on GEF and RCP. Seeing
the example of shapes editor i have learned some things. Iam new to eclipse
also. I need a label(name) on the figure when we drag in to the editor. I
mean it should ask me which name should it paste on the figure. It should
give a dialog box asking for the name to be printed on the shape.

  If it is  Shapes Editor example how can i display label for these
figures.

 Please help me guys..! IF this problem is solved i almost out of the
trouble.

Narasimha Reddy.Kethireddy

K-SOB-2 ITP Fahrzeugherstellung
Volkswagen AG
Brieffach 1169/0

Telefon: +49-(5361) 896 3503
Fax: +49 (5361) 896 3365
 <mailto:narasimba.reddy.kethireddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
mailto:narasimba.reddy.kethireddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Besucheradresse:
Mobile Life Campus
Hermann-Münch-Str.1
38432 Wolfsburg

VOLKSWAGEN AG
Sitz/Domicile: Wolfsburg
Registergericht/Court of Registry: Amtsgericht Braunschweig
HRB Nr./. Commercial Register No.: 100484
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Ferdinand
Piëch
Vorstand/Board of Management: Martin Winterkorn (Vorsitzender/Chairman),
Francisco J. Garcia Sanz, Jochem Heizmann, Horst Neumann, Hans Dieter
Pötsch

Wichtiger Hinweis: Die vorgenannten Angaben werden jeder E-Mail automatisch
hinzugefügt und lassen keine Rückschlüsse auf den Rechtscharakter der
E-Mail
zu.

Important Notice: The above information is automatically added to this
e-mail. This addition does not constitute a representation that the content
of this e-mail is legally relevant and/or is intended to be legally binding
upon VOLKSWAGEN AG.