[gef-dev] GEF, Bugzilla, and Prioritization

Hi,

I'd like to help with GEF/Draw2D development, but I have a question.  Should I work on the bugs in the 'Help Wanted' list, which are all of normal, minor, or enhancement severity?  Or should I work on the bugs in the full bug list, many of which are of major severity?

If you have a list of bugs/enhancements that you need finished by a deadline, I'd be happy to work on those as well.

One last thing.  Nine of the 'Help Wanted' bugs are RESOLVED LATER(deprecated), and many of them are years old.  How much of a priority are they?

Thanks.

Matt Scarpino

Back to the top