From: gef-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gef-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of ext Randy Hudson
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 10:38 AM
To: GEF development
Cc: gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx; gef-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [gef-dev] Target feedback

Are you using the feedback figure to calculate information that is later
applied to the resulting command?
Besides the ordering, another issue that can come up is that the
feedback is always hidden before the final call to getCommand(), which
is the command that actually executes.

-Randy

             <David.Dubrow@nok

             ia.com>

             Sent by:
             gef-dev-bounces@e         <gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

             clipse.org
cc

Subject
             06/07/2007 10:22          RE: [gef-dev] Target feedback

             AM

             Please respond to

              GEF development

             <gef-dev@eclipse.

                   org>

Oh and by the way, the DragEditPartsTracker also gets the command after
showing target feedback.

Thanks.