[gef-dev] Simplifying the UI of connections

I've spent a few days playing with the sample ShapeDiagrams (code by
Elias, article by Bo
http://www.eclipse.org/articles/Article-GEF-diagram-editor/shape.html)
and for the most part I'm very happy with what I can do. However when
it comes to making connections I have a lot of trouble getting
selecting the source and target. What do I need to implement to play
with this behaviour? I would be delighted with any hint. It appears
that TalendOpenStudio has the sort of behaviour I'm looking for so
even a hint as too which classes to study should be enough.

Thanks
Mark Levison
Most Popular posts:
Aperture vs. Lightroom - best comparisons
http://www.notesfromatooluser.com/2007/02/aperture_vs_lig.html
Scrum in a Nutshell or 5 minutes to learn Scrum
http://www.notesfromatooluser.com/2006/11/scrum_in_a_nuts.html
Getting Things Done!!! Can't Keep Track of all the tasks you have to
do? Need a better Tool to Implement GTD?
http://www.notesfromatooluser.com/2006/12/getting_things_.html

Back to the top