[gef-dev] GEF Editor HOW TO

Hello people.
I have created a GEF Editor and it works inside eclipse. Now, i have an
eclipse RCP application . Iside the application i have a tree that
represents a project and some files.
Can anyone tell me how to open the GEF editor when double click-ing on the
tree ?
I tryed this:
PlatformUI.getWorkbench().getActiveWorkbenchWindow().getActivePage().openEditor(....);
BUT it does not work at all.
can you please tell me how to open this kind of editor simply ????
I mention that the editor is another plugin in my project.
THANK YOU !!!!

Back to the top