[gef-dev] dispatchMouseRelease

Hi all,

I posted this question in the forum without success so try to ask it here (knowing that it is not the right place but ...).

I am dealing with Draw2d mouse events. In my Draw2d diagram when the mouse is released on particular figures i want to dispose() my diagram. To do this, in my MouseListener mouseReleased() method i dispose() the canvas that contains the diagramm. This generates an SWT widget is disposed exception since after my mouseReleased method has been called the SWT Event dispatcher invokes the receive method that invokes setHoverSource and try to access to (Control)me.getSource. Why the dispatchMouseReleased() method calls receive()
mouseTarget.handleMouseReleased(currentEvent);
receive()     <-------- This call generates the exception ?

How can i dispose my diagram composite inside a mouseReleased event ?

Thanks in advance

Manuel Selva

Back to the top