Re: [gef-dev] Regarding Changing of View with respect to Model

Did you mean you wish to make a transition/ connection to and from the Dialog State?
Thanks,
Siddharth

On 7/20/06, kok eng meo < dstamkokeng@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I am new to GEF and the only example I have really look through is the shapes example which comes with the GEF plugin.
In the example, the view of the shape model is displayed using a Figure which has a location and size, and by modifying the model data, I can change the look of the view. Here comes my question :p, besides the size and location of the bound of the Figure, can I change other aspect of the Figure view?
I have tried to draw a line in the Figure when I make a change a self created data into the model, and adding in the listener in the editpart. However the line is not drawn. I will need this function critically for my project. Thanks in advance for the help!